Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Latest hacker, who tried to tell me we should trade accounts.. Tiffany_Fashion




This girl trys to tell you that this account she has, has all the collectable clothes in it, like enchanted, the whole 1st season of DKNY etc, i didnt believe her lol so i decided to play along... i said ok then please add me on your "other" account send me a msg and go on chat and we can talk abotu the trade, her answer was... "its broken, i cant add people, and the chat wont work, and i cant load my messages ".. wat a joke lol, i then told her a big story about how i knew it wasnt her account and to leave me alone , and that i wasnt a stupid 8 year old hows falling for your stupid trick. Her reply was... " stuiped as you can go fuc your self with your mom its really my accvount you jealus th " as seen in the chat. Haha shame she its very obvious it isnt her account otherwise she wouldnt have said this.. watchout she also has her Guestbook closed.. hum i wonder what she is hiding? she has already hacked Hottie4fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment